For Red Deer Public School Board
About Milt:• Taught for 24 years in Red Deer Public
• Store Manager of Operations for national furniture chain.
• small business Shareholder/Owner/Manager
• Married to Marianne (former teacher). Four children: John, Andrew, Daniel and James who have all attended Red Deer Public Schools.
• Successfully implemented the MicroSociety program at Aspen Heights School, where a school based society is modeled on real life.
• Awarded 2012 Coordinator of the Year at the MicroSociety International Conference held in Philadelphia, USA.
Milt's Priorities: Every decision must be based on what is best for the students.
Promote open communication between parents, trustees and teachers.
Encourage innovation that promotes learning within Red Deer Public Schools.
Students learn by doing. To help foster this experience the District needs to build more bridges between schools, businesses and the community.
Maximize the use of schools after hours.
Support front line staff by ensuring they have the tools needed to educate our children.
Have students elect a student representative who will attend board meetings and add a student’s perspective to discussions.
"Every school, a good school"Contact Milt:
Milt Williams for Red Deer Public School Board on Facebook